This video demonstrates how I feel when a 3-axis DSLR gimbal actually works.

R_Lefebvre

Arducopter Developer
LOL

I wish I could dance like that! And I wish I had a gimbal that worked!

Scratch built Nex5 gimbal with AM 8-bit: Fail (actually, this one sort of worked other than horizon fail).

Lotus RC PTZ-F Nex5 gimbal with AM 32-bit: Epic Fail

2 scratch built Sony AS100V gimbal attempts: Fail Fail

DYS Smart3 GoPro gimbal with AM 8-bit, supposedly plug-n-play I got yesterday, so far: Fail

iFlight Nex5N gimbal with AM 32-bit I just received today, so far: Fail

Notice a trend?

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Was this sarcasm because the h6 doesn't work or does it?

H6 is working! And getting better!

I've just been slammed with production work past few days. Hope to do more testing this weekend. Uploading new firmware tonight that should really help the autotune!

Pumpkinguy

I'm dying for someone to confirm the h16 will perform with my gh4 and cine glass. If possible I'd like to start out with only one gimbal and the h16 will carry everything I will ever need.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
I'm dying for someone to confirm the h16 will perform with my gh4 and cine glass. If possible I'd like to start out with only one gimbal and the h16 will carry everything I will ever need.

I don't see what it wouldn't. And honestly if you needed more weight, just add a cheese plate to the bottom of the cam and balance it.
I'm really considering the H16 as well to have it all covered.

Pumpkinguy

The chances of me flying a red for a while are slim but I still want the ability so that I can say "yes" if asked.
When you are new to a business often your opertunities come when the "regular" guy can't do a job. This is when I will have a chance to prove myself. The h16 will pretty much allow me to fly anything my rig can carry.