This is what can happen if your not careful.

pj1967

Its a case of, Oh i got this all in hand not realising he Leaking like a Sieve from the other side of his Arm.

SDB777

Think I should invent a line of clothing to protect folks from the carbon fiber knives!!!!

Scott (someone will make millions) B

Rentakill

Think I should invent a line of clothing to protect folks from the carbon fiber knives!!!!
Scott (someone will make millions) B

Sounds like a plan, must be some sort of glove/clothing suitable to use for ppe purposes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Old Man

Back up a few centuries and figure the knights of old were way ahead of their time with those suits of armor.

38super

What was he doing flying so close to himself.... You have to respect these things. They look like toys til this happens

R_Lefebvre

Arducopter Developer
Wow, from a little Phantom. Amazing. You could definitely be in trouble if you got that in the neck.

I've been wondering if textile motorcycle jackets would work well enough.

mediaguru

My gawd. That's brutal. He even had prop guards on. This makes me very weary of getting anywhere NEAR my heavy lifter hexa with 17.5 inch CF blades.

Rentakill

Wow, from a little Phantom. Amazing. You could definitely be in trouble if you got that in the neck.

I've been wondering if textile motorcycle jackets would work well enough.

That"s what got my attention, little phantom. Hate to see what my 15.5 props would do.

Old Man

All the safety equipment and clothing in the world will not protect someone from a defective thought process and lack of reasoning. Instead of focusing on protective gear what's wrong with using the landing gear to put the thing down on the ground a safe distance away from oneself instead of trying to catch it? If someone will unthinkingly put themselves at that much risk just how much consideration do you think he'll give to those around him?

Last edited by a moderator:

MadMonkey

Bane of G10
Back up a few centuries and figure the knights of old were way ahead of their time with those suits of armor.

Don't worry, it's just a flesh wound...

attachment.php

Attachments

• justafleshwound.jpg
    justafleshwound.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 157