THIS IS REAL: Colorado town to consider drone hunting license, bounty

ChrisViperM

Apparently that's the guy (Mr. Steel with his cousin to the left) who is the creator of that drone-hunting brain-fart:

interbreeding.jpg

Best part in that article:

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, Deer Trail's population was 559 in 2011.

"They'll sell like hotcakes," Steel said of the proposed drone license. "It could be a huge moneymaker for the town."

Another idea to flood the towns cash-box with money will be a documentary movie about the local drone-hunting:
(they even got the release date wrong...)

inbred-dvd-blu-ray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rcmike

Good grief! What a bunch of idiots! I know it is absolutely impossible but what do they think would happen if one of them actually did shoot down a government drone?
Hmm, I do have a couple of old frames with cheap, worn out motors on them. Maybe I could throw them in the air and then shoot them to make some extra money. Lol

sixshooterstang

Bird's Eyes Aerial Media
Is there a license for trapping drone hunters for the local zoo? New primate exhibit. "Early Man in Captivity" they'll call it.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
I suspect that the collective intelligence of the entire town adds up about the same level as a cabbage patch doll.

How sad that that someone can even think of such a thing.

Pete

ChrisViperM

Dewster

This has to be a joke. What happens when someone shooting a drone accidentally shoots one of his fellow hunters. We saw what happened when **** Cheney went quail hunting. :) I'm sure that the FAA would not condone the shooting down of any aircraft.

This is ridiculous.

ChrisViperM

Now I know where they stole that idea....from the real original Drone Hunters:
(doesn't work embedded, watch at YouTube)

Chris

sixshooterstang

Bird's Eyes Aerial Media
Maybe that is why there are so many phantom fly aways! Beta testing of evasive maneuvers (duck and cover?) gone haywire :highly_amused:

3dheliguy

Lol, it sounds like they have a rodent problem. O man this is to much, I bet they dont even know what one of these so called drones look like...lol... This might be a good time to make a Viral Video for a website... Hmm colorado is pretty close its just a hop skip and a jump away.

Flying through the City my ***. I would like to see them try to shoot my *** down lol...

ChrisViperM

These are the same California and Oregon transplants who voted to legalize marijuana but want strict gun controls. Idiots.

Obviously they need strict gun control laws.....otherwise they would shoot themselfes being permanently stoned.

Looks like they had already messed up a big mariujana party in Colorado...that moron with the orange shirt looks like a member of the Deer-Trail-Drone-Hunting Assosiation...:

ROFL....

Chris