This is how I routed my receiver antenna

JG-rn

The receiver is mounted on the left side of the quad. The antenna on this Devo receiver are pretty long, so I brought them across the bottom plate and ran them under the two right side arms, ending under the esc's.

Is this ok or will it be a problem? I have two antenna tubes coming if I need to reroute.

Here are pics.
IMAG0119-3.jpg

IMAG0120-1.jpg

IMAG0121-1.jpg

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
thats the correct way. Either up or down in a V form away from the frame and anything else tha can cause a shadow !

(edit) Think for most RX stated in the manual 90 degree V form !

Boris

JG-rn

Ok. I just took the top plate off and moved the receiver in the back instead of where it was on the side. I'll try and rig up something like Des made. Not sure what to use as a plate though.

JG-rn

I saw a post on one of the boards of a guy selling Vtx mounts. It looked like it would work perfectly but I cannot find that post of his.

JG-rn

I need to get some more of that vhb tabe. I used it all since I moved stuff around a couple times. Will need it for my Vtx and camera though I have no idea when rmrc is shipping this stuff. Going on two weeks now and they're still out of stock on the attitude goggles.