The QuadH2o waterproof quadcopter

hazardpro

Some of you may of heard of our new waterproof Quadcopter, the QuadH2o.

After a successful 'pre-order' run, we are now offering the next batch of kits (will be going on sale early next week).

We have a presence on another forum but as we don't have anything here I thought I would open this post. Likewise if you were one of our pre-order customers please use this post for sharing feedback/information for others.

Anyway you can visit our website or some videos on our Youtube channel (more coming soon) for more information. Likewise if you have any questions about the kit please do let me know.

All the best

Doug & Nick
QuadH2o

hazardpro

I am pleased to announce that the next batch of QuadH2o's will be going on sale on Thursday the 30th May - see local times below;

Stock will be made available n our website at the following local times:

Thursday 30th @ 21:00 UK (BST)
22:00 Switzerland
16:00 USA (New York)
13:00 Canada (Vancouver)
22:00 South Africa (Cape Town)
23:00 Greece

Stock is limited and the the last batch sold out in just a few minutes so be sure to visit our website at the specific time. Once stock has been purchased the kit will be displayed as 'out of stock' until the next batch is available in a few weeks time.

Please note as per the website there is a 15day lead time on delivery.

hazardpro

Hi everyone...

Just to let you all know we have a few QuadH2o frames currently in stock and ready for dispatch!!

You can place your order today as quadh2o.com

Doug