The Practical Guide of Multicopters

sircana

As owner of Circular Wireless, I was involved three years ago in a project for developing one of the most advanced multicopters for aerial filming in the world.

During this project we worked a lot. Researching, testing, testing, testing, crashing, crashing, and even developing our own solutions when we didn’t found in the market what we were looking for.

Also, we realized how much we learned during this journey, and we thought about putting everything in writing, as there are loads of information in the Internet, but extremely dispersed, and sometimes inaccurate.

As I started to write The Practical Guide of Multicopters, with the target of converting it into the main reference book about multicopters, I found this was going to be a very ambitious and complicated project. For this reason, we have decided to not delay it more, and launch the different chapters as we complete them.

So, I’m proud to introduce you the first chapters of The Practical Guide of Multicopters, and I invite you to have a look at:

www.thepracticalguideofmulticopters.com

Up to now we have completed the chapters about propellers and motors, and almost finished ESCs, balancing and efficiency of the propulsion system. Depending on the interest, we will continue with the next sections in the short future.

Just to give you a flavor of the kind of contents you will find (all of them original), and the amount of work we have put into it, I show you some examples of the pictures, animations and information we have created.

IMG_2519_zpsylmdhvqp.jpg
[/URL]
Motors%2016_zps1ynhvky3.jpg
[/URL]

Enjoy! :)

Last edited by a moderator: