Tarot zyx-gs with tarot super rabbit 3axis 5d gimbal

gusisin

Hi folks I am having some difficulty getting this to work can someone please help me with a config that works. I am using the standard tarot servers zyx is running 1.1 firmware. Any help much appreciated.

jhardway

try this, it seemed to be a good start for me, it took few hours for me to get here but at the end of the its pretty close to where I have been running.

View attachment 13551

Attachments

• tarotScreenShot.jpg
    tarotScreenShot.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 575

gusisin

I tried these and I get it just shaking it levels but then just shakes violently when I turn off servo it rides to end stop

jhardway

gusisin

take a look at which is shaking worst, also make sure the do not have it backwards on its axis, like in the program I check servo reverse on the tilt axis, If those are off thats what it did to me also. make sure its face up, or down. Did you update the firmware when you got it, also once that starts happening if its to a point is not shutting down immediately then I would start sliding things around, or even yet, I would take all the adjustments and start from 0 that way you will be able to start at a point where you can see the results as you go.

Last edited by a moderator:

gusisin

I have found the source of the shaking it is vibration. When I hold the sensor no shaking but as soon as I clamp the sensor to the frame there is shaking. How did you attache the sensor and where did you attach it to? Did you put and ant vibration on the sensor ?

jhardway

Gusisin

I attached the sensor to the bottom of the tray facing upside down and held it there by double sided foam tape like you use to hold window guards on and automobile. I would use that or 3m permanent mount tape, basically the same stuff just in much small amount, and thinner. I used that type of stuff not because of the cushion from the tape, it really does not do much, but more for the strength. If you sensor it too sensitive then you man need to knock down its parameter in the soft ware, I would write down or take a screen shot of what you have now so you can always go back to where you started and then knock all the settings down, move the total gain in to the 30 - 45% range and then start sliding the position gain to a point where it starts to vibrate, move that back to just a few steps, stopping it from vibrating, and then start playing around with the other settings dialing it all in to where you want it, its what I did and at the end of the I found it taking a few hours figuring out how it all works, now if I had to do it would take much less time.

gusisin

Thanks so much for that I have ordered some moongell pads I will report back on how it goes when I get it. I wish they did a windows 8. Driver it kind of works but keeps crashing but I don't want to buy a copy of windows 7 just for this.