tarot zyx-gs video

njozsef

Unfortunately I could not find tarotrc official support.
The GS is very good, but I need a stabilizer off completely.
take-off and landing of the problem.
I drone legs are weak and easily at any vibration on the ground.
Mode2 only off the pan servo. Ideal solution: No power off, only stabilization off and go to home position.
other manufacturers through this.
Please Develop it. The mode2 all off stabilizing(goto home position). The servo power off is not needed.

360°+ working with velocity pan servo.

(firmware v1.1)
Thank you.

(I lifting RED, C300, FS700, F55 (future))
www.octomovie.com/en

abidali69

Hello Zhang,

I have installed ZYX GS in my custom made under slang gimbal for Heli, I was using Standard servo for roll axis, and velocity servo for tilt axis. right now I am facing two problems; 1)- Tilt axis velocity servo normal work fine but when gimbal cross the angle limits and stabilizer shutdown the gimbal servos; tilt axis velocity servo do not stop and do move in any direction without any prediction. I tried to set trim values and also the servo external pot but no achievement, I am not using this stabilizer because it can damage the camera (5D) and lance in 360 degree rotation of tilt axis. 2)- is roll axis is jerking and not smooth with camera, if I remove camera its looks smooth.

Rgds,
Abid Ali

darekbo

Hi
Tarot ZYX GS in not usable with my AV-200. It was working for a while but it has very common initiation problems and problem with tilt when roll is moving fast. Now it doesn't work at all. During initiation (powering on) tilt goes upside down. With the same setup after 5 minutes everything is ok. When I am moving roll very fast tilt is going down. I think tarot has many bugs in firmware. With my av200 roll was working as standard servo with pots and tilt was set as velocity servo. Any other configuration did not work. Does anyone solved problems like that ?
Video with initiation problem:
http://youtu.be/k7TI8a0uevk

jhardway

here's what I am running at, it seems to work pretty good for me, over all I feel its a good start for any one working with it, during set up if the tilt go to far the unit will shut itself down, so it will not damage or burn out any servos. I spent about three hours getting it to a point where it ended it up working well.

cheers

hope it helps View attachment 12758

Attachments

• screenShot.jpg
    screenShot.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 283

jhardway

here is some video I got yesterday while practicing one man operations; over all the its not a brushless gimbal, for the price the stabilization is not perfect, however I am not complaining.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

there is a firmware update for the kontroller
http://www.tarot-rc.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=14

zhang
email:zhangdanchen@hotmail.com
skype;zhangdanchen
facebook :www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004645114287

Hi Zhang owner of Tarot-RC.com , I sent you an email regarding a warranty replacement of a Tarot 4 in 1 ESC blowing about 30 sec's into a no load test, why have you ignored me? Order #605, email sent 16/7

Regards

Jason