Tarot t960 build issues

redram04

I am building a tarot t960 and am running into issues. First issue is that the motors i picked dont fit on the motor mounts. I choose to go with T motor u7 490kv motors spinning 17x5.8 props running either on 6s or 8s. Escs are Tiger Pro 70A. My next delima is the flight controller. I am thing x aircraft, but could be swayed to others. I need gps, gps hold, all the goodies to make this uber easy to fly and hold location for use of a small 1080P cam on a gimble for doing aireal inspections, then have it return to home when done.

Thanks

for the motor mounting issue I was thinking to just to buy either some plate aluminum or plate CF and cut plates that are about 1/2" longer to allow the motor to clear then arm mount.

Old Man

That's a really big platform for a pretty small camera.

You do not have to use the Tarot motor mounts. You have the option of obtaining others that will fit both the booms and the motors. I believe you have 25mm tubes so you can shop different mounts until you find some that will adapt. That will be a lot less expensive that buying new motors. As you mentioned you could also purchase some carbon sheet and make adapter plates to fit the motors and existing Tarot mounts.

The X-Aircraft Pro version will fit your needs. So would Pixhawk (cheaper too) but that might be a lot more work to set up than you might desire.