Tarot landing gear setup

Filthy

Having issues with Tarot retracts on latest build. They are the X8001 legs and controller. One leg only travels half way when wired up to LG controller. Plugged into either port on the board produces the same results. Figured it was the leg. But the same "problem leg" seems to work fine when powered directly and bypassing controller. If the problem is the control board, why no issue with other leg? Is this fixable / tune-able? Adjusting endpoints / travel in TX does nothing. Problem shows up when legs are plugged into controller only (it's wired to a step down board that's putting out 12v). Board seems to be stepping it down further to 8.9v which seemed on the low side, but appears to be enough. Should I roll the dice an order new controller? Any input is appreciated.

Filthy

Figured someone must've ran into this before. But I had a hard time finding any references through a bunch of searching. Still not understanding how only the one leg is affected when plugged into either side of the board. And the other leg is fine plugged into either side. Hope a new controller solves it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I seem to remember someone saying they had a problem similar to this and it was due to not enough current so one leg cut out or something like that. I dont remember the details but it was drawing too much power or something so one side would cut out. Come to think about it it may have been too much current draw that was causing one side to cut out.