Tarot 250 Build

whiteturbo

Multicopter Junkie
Hiya,
I love the form factor of the tarot 250 although its quite a fiddly build,solder pads too small mainly, they seem to have sorted the early gremlins with holes not lining up and wrong connector. So anyway i built it first with the battery underneath and naze32 on top. Although it flew fine it bugged me that it wasn't as originally planned. So i put the Li-Po back on top and naze32 underneath i.e. upside down. It flew great and was my main fly for quite a while.So i bought four acromini's(rev 3) from abuse mark and i liked them so much i have fitted one to the tarot in the place where it originally was meant to go, in the front just behind the camera position,between the front two motors, NOT in the middle of the frame as you would normally do on a quad. I envisaged all sorts of problems but it was actually quite painless except for a sort of wobble pitchwise when hovering. As i intend to get some goggles next week and i have made room for the OSD thats made for it, i would like to get rid of the wobble/oscillation as i imagine it would be exaggerated when flying FPV . Its not serious but definitely not right so any advice on fine tuning would be helpful, you see i haven't had to touch PID's since the early multiwii days because those naze32's are so good straight out of the box. I know this is just a minor problem but its bugging me especially as i want to use the tarot as a FPV trainer.