Taranis + X8R + NAZA M Lite

alaskan

I feel like I may have gotten in over my head here, I can't even find basic instructions on how to set this up on my F450. Is there a comprehensive how-to around somewhere? I'm not used to buying things and having zero instructions included with any of it.

adanac

I have not set up that radio but I can tell you that if you are new to this, you will find that there are virtually no instructions for anything. Actually, let me amend that. There are no step-by-step instructions that tell you what to do in what order. There is a lot of information out there but it's a bit like having a recipe that lists the ingredients, but not how to put them all together.

I am also new to this and have found it very frustrating. There is a lot of doing things you're told to do without really knowing why. Be prepared for that and work through it.

I feel like I may have gotten in over my head here, I can't even find basic instructions on how to set this up on my F450. Is there a comprehensive how-to around somewhere? I'm not used to buying things and having zero instructions included with any of it.

Hey man! PM me if you are still having issues! I found a couple of good threads. Essentially you have to assign the correct channels in the Taranis. I beleive it is the servo menu or the one right before it. Let me know if you got this resolved!