Take Survey for Research on Drone Buying Experience

KopterVision

Catch the vision
I was hoping you could help with a short Drone Buying survey that I'm undertaking to learn more about how drones are being purchased today. The survey should take about 3-5 minutes and if you like we can send you the Executive Summary of the study when it is completed. In addition, if you would like to be entered into a drawing, we will be giving a $200 Visa Gift Card to three survey respondents.

Thank you very much for your help!

Here is the link to the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NMVT9F5

Best regards,

Colin Snow

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
haven't you run these surveys before? i believe you compile the data and then try to charge for the privilege of seeing it?

KopterVision

Catch the vision
haven't you run these surveys before? i believe you compile the data and then try to charge for the privilege of seeing it?
Hi Bart - We are up front with this. From the first page of the survey: "An opportunity to receive a free summary report of survey results will be made available to you at the end of the survey." In addition to that there will be plenty of opportunities to see the data for free. For example, I will be presenting the results of the survey at the Drone Dealer Expo, April 11 - 13. I will make that presentation available on my SlideShare shortly thereafter. Subsequently, there will be an opportunity for anyone to a purchase a research report which will contain additional data acquired from interviews and market research. Hope that explains - Colin