Taco Copter

maxwelltub

Strange, I opened it on my iphone and mac with no problem. Sorry about that let me know if its the site or if it was just a fluke.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Yea I had no issues. There was a story on this a while back. I think the initial idea was real, but it got squashed by the local govt.
Personally I think the idea had "bad" written all over it.

Dewster

I didn't view the site. There are enough sketchy web sites on the net. I did a brief Google search on it. I cannot possibly believe that someone would run a business by flying tacos to an address. I think it's a front for using a drone to transport marijuana. Who will pay crazy money to order a flying taco. What risks does the company take for losing an expensive craft? Not worth it. Lol.

Tomstoy2

I didn't view the site. There are enough sketchy web sites on the net. I did a brief Google search on it. I cannot possibly believe that someone would run a business by flying tacos to an address. I think it's a front for using a drone to transport marijuana. Who will pay crazy money to order a flying taco. What risks does the company take for losing an expensive craft? Not worth it. Lol.

Really? Damn! What's their number?

ChrisViperM

this was my response to the TacoCopter hoax from last year. I called it UberTaco :)

I actually met the girl behind the TacoCopter site. They are still thinking heavily of actually doing things like this. They are going to be doing a demonstration in March in SF using a Cinestar 8 carrying a special "taco-delivery mechanism"!!

Last edited by a moderator:

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
That's great. I have a "quietcopter" Y6 as well. I'm just upgrading the frame this week to larger booms 21.5mm. Great flying rig! Nice video!