T8FG, Naza M V2 & R6208SB Issues. Please help

Hi all,

I have a T8FG (with the latest firmware), Naza MV2 Flight controller and a R6208SB receiver.

With my current set up I need all the Naza channels for control but ontop of that I need channels for the following;

· LEDs on/off

· Retracts up/down
· Camera on/off
· Zoom
· Tilt
· Video
· Photo

Extra 7 channels.

I have read somewhere that even with Naza in D-Bus mode it still uses 6 channels for full usage. The receiver I have can only handle 8 conventional plus 8 s-bus (?). But I need (6+7) 13 conventional, for all the above.

Is this correct? As I can’t seem to get it all to work. or should it work but i'm doing it wrong?

P.s. i'm a newbie, so please forgive me terminology

I have tried everything, still doesn't work!

I think it's because naza uses channels 1 - 7 and the r6208 only does standard 1 -7 and sbus 9 onwards.

Can I buy another receiver and set that one up for channels and use a two receiver set up? What's my best solution???

I think after reading other threads on here i have found i need a second receiver. Can i steal some channels (5 & 8) back from Naza?

· A: For roll control (left/right) (Channel 1)
· E: For pitch control (front/back) (Channel 2)
· T: For throttle control (Channel 3)
· R: For rudder control (Channel 4)
· X1: For gimbal pitch control / For gain tuning (Channel 5) – not needed
· X2: For D-Bus(S-Bus compatible) / For gain tuning / For IOC switch (Channel 6)
· U: For Control Model Switch (Channel 7)
· (Channel 8) – not needed

How do i power the second reciever or will get its power from the items i plug into it?

Dylan M

Which Switch...
Yes you can use the conventional outputs of 5 and 8 while using sbus.

Your best solution might be to narrow down the amount of things that you absolutely have to have.

Even if i narrow it down, i'm still going to need an extra receiver... so may as well keep them.

I'm also able to set it up for an extra person on another transmitter if needed too. which i like the idea of :)

Old Man

If you want to do a second operator just set up a complete second radio. Much easier and totally dedicated. Realistically you should ditch the concept of an 8 channel radio if you want to have so many features. Try 14 channels or more. Big league performance requires big league equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh... does that mean my T8FG can't do this???

ch1 A: For roll control (left/right) (Channel 1)
ch2 E: For pitch control (front/back) (Channel 2)
ch3 T: For throttle control (Channel 3)
ch4 R: For rudder control (Channel 4)
ch5 LEDs on/off
ch6 X2: For D-Bus(S-Bus compatible) / For gain tuning / For IOC switch (Channel 6)
ch7 Retracts up/down
ch8 Camera on/off
ch9 Zoom
ch10 Tilt
ch11 Video
ch12 Photo

Dylan M

Which Switch...
The 8FG Super is technically 14 channels. It is 12+2. Meaning 12 proportional and 2 switching. Not sure about your Rx though...