T-Motor ESC Calibration problem

paktazh

I got some 30A T motor orange ESC cannot be calibrated I could not found any tutorial for it as watched some other peopel doing it to some other kind of ESC I turned on the TX and left the throttle to highest then connected esc to port 3 of RX then plugged the battery and after 4 beep since i use 4S i brought the throttle down and the motor was starting while i brought my ESC down but after reconnecting everything when i plug the battery it does the confirmation beep but the motor does not start going crazy with this

paktazh

I have futaba too i did try it with futaba the problem is when i leave the Throttle in Max it confirm the 4s Battery then it do one been then when i lower the Throttle it does not confirm the low pont and it just start the motor instead

SamaraMedia

I have had the same thing happen to me. After turning on the radio, pushing the throttle stick to full, power up the esc, wait for tones, and when I move the throttle stick to the off position it starts the motor. From my experience you have to go into the radio menu and go to "reverse" and switch the ch 3, throttle on the Futaba and try it again. That has worked for me in the past. I remember some intro build video years ago using a t7c Futuba and that is what the person said to do. Not sure if that is the same with the Taranis.

Old Man

It's pretty much a given that before setting up ESC's using a Futaba radio one must first reverse the direction of travel for the throttle channel. If you have used a Castle ESC you probably learned that in the user instructions. Not saying Castle is the product line one should buy, but they do provide fairly comprehensive user information that can be carried forward to other manufacturers products.

paktazh

It's pretty much a given that before setting up ESC's using a Futaba radio one must first reverse the direction of travel for the throttle channel. If you have used a Castle ESC you probably learned that in the user instructions. Not saying Castle is the product line one should buy, but they do provide fairly comprehensive user information that can be carried forward to other manufacturers products.

I did must of those and it does not start the motor when i insrt the esc back to the flight controller it do slow beep but when the ESc's are connected to the rx port the do start