XAircraft SuperX gain settings

wbrownj

Hi All,
Probably a bit of a noobie question, but I'm not proud... what settings have you got set in your SuperX console under the "Flight" tab?
When flying I started to notice a pronounced side to side shake when turning or banking. It was not uncontrollable but still very noticeable. This made me think that maybe it was being caused by overcorrection of slight CoG discrepancies introduce by payloads or whatever. So I thought I would see what happened if I dialled down the gains. In the SuperX console, mine were all (Roll, Pitch, Yaw and Height) set to 1.5.

I put them all down to 1.0 and flew again and the shake was all but gone. Not quite but almost.

So then I thought it would be interesting to ask what you people use for general flight settings. I know it will vary dependent upon load etc. but say for just flying an xa650 without load.

Thanks for your advice.

Jonathan

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
I run P 1.2 R1.2 Y1.2 H.8 on pretty much everything from a quad to an octo.
Then I fine tune the gain with a slider using an extra channel assigned to the fine tuning. (you will not see a setting for this on the GUI)
The fine tune is what really takes the shake or wobble out of the controller. The other gains are more or less setting how tight or loose the rig is.

wbrownj

Thanks for that SleepyC. I'll try the rotary potentiometer on my Tx and see if that takes out the last of the shakes. It is assigned to the spare channel... To be honest I just forgot about it :shame:
I am fairly new to quads and don't use that control on any of my other models.

Thanks again for setting me straight

J