Sunglasses Recommendations?

Vermiform

I usually wear my polarized Oakley's (because I am a brand *****) when I RC but their size makes them a little less than ideal for flying. What are you pros wearing these days and why?

Pumpkinguy

I wear oakleys. Polerized and prescription. Very minor prescription but that way the insurance company pays. lol

MadMonkey

Bane of G10
Oakley Flak Jackets 99% of the time. Polarized. I'm on my second pair, lost my first on a shoot while riding in a stake truck lol.

I've been wearing them since 2011 with no issues, they hold up great and are extremely comfortable and lightweight.

What exactly do you not like about the size? I haven't had problems with them and they cover my field of view very well.

Vermiform

You know what. I like my flak jackets just fine. To be perfectly honest, I just realized I'm looking for something wrong with them so I can buy another pair of "Pilot's Sunglasses" to keep in my transmitter case so I'll stop forgetting them when I fly. I think I was hoping someone would respond with some new magical, less expensive brand that I hadn't heard of.

Maybe what I need is just a piece of string to tie on my finger or maybe some sort of shock collar that zaps me when I walk out without them.