Stuck wiring adjustable BEC to Lumenier PDB

Jhulgan

Im a bit stuck on a newbie step. Everything seemed simple until this. Even after looking at diagrams. I got a rough idea but wanted to double check so i don't fry anything. Please help me.

My ESC are little bee 20

The BEC is a RTF 1v-17v adjustable. I understand it needs to be adjusted to 5 volts. Where do i connect it on this PCB? I understand I need to not use a wire sometimes.

ejuX6kq.jpg

Now to adjusting. This may be a really dumb question. I got a cheapo multimeter.

kvI8Taf.jpg

Im assuming ill be measuring with the leads in these spots with meter set to DCv as show trying to get it at 5v right? I was adjusting it seeing what it would read(yes im a noob) connecting to those spots and I couldnt quite get a steady reading so i would guess the obvious is it needs the battery hooked in. Would anyone kindly talk to me like im a child and help :)

Alwil

You need to have voltage in to check for voltage out. Positive is red and negative is black. The in will be your battery and
the out will be your 5 volts when you adjust it. I see you are holding the board with a clamp- just make sure you don't
short something out with the metal clamps. Good luck!

Your meter is on the right channel. The bottom pic is a little blurry and it looks different from the top pic. On the bottom pic the left side is batt in (or where you would connect from your PDB). positive on top negative on bottom, at least that's how I see it. On the right side is the adjusted voltage out. I would put my 2 meter leads on the + and - terminals on the right side after hooking up my + and - from the battery (or PDB) on the left side.

And just to clarify something else. I think you have your top pic mislabeled as well. It appears that the two pics are of opposite sides of the board. If that's true then on the top pic it looks to me that right side is battery or PDB in (+on top - on bottom) and the left side is the adjusted voltage output.