Strange oscillations

Hi. I recently built a new racing quad and finally decided to fly it today, but it has severe oscillations(with all throttle values, the quad uncontrollably jerks around, somewhat high frequency, no pattern of occurrence) I have a 210 frame with a naze32 rev6(temporary until I figure out what is wrong with my sp f3), emax rs2205s 2300kv motors, emax bullet 30a escs, 5045x3 props, and a 4s 1500 mah 90c graphene battery. I also had to put an additional nut on the motors as the nuts that came with the motors would not hold the props down. I also should mention that my escs are compatible with dshot, but my temporary fc is not, so I used oneshot 125, also compatible with my escs. What can I do to fix this? Thanks

No, I haven’t. I just set them to default, but I didn’t think that pids could cause that bad of an oscillation. I’ll try tuning my pids and hopefully can post a video soon. Thanks!
Nope, I tried turning p down and d up, no substantial changes- however I will keep trying. Thanks for the advice. I’m sorry, but it won’t let me upload even a 3 second video

Nope, I tried turning p down and d up, no substantial changes- however I will keep trying. Thanks for the advice. I’m sorry, but it won’t let me upload even a 3 second video
Ok I turned the PIDs WAY down and that helped, so I just have to keep working with that, but it may also be balance. Sorry I didn’t realize earlier lol. Thanks!