Spektrum Diversity board group buy

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Is anyone interested in a Specktrum diversity board for their Mikrokopter? I'd like to get another one but refuse to pay 2X the builders price for one from the only commercial source I know of in the US, so if there's enough interest I'll inquire with the source on a price for however many there is call for.

So far the number is two, if you want one reply to this thread by the end of the week and then we'll see what we can work out for pricing.

Ken

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi Ken,
I'll take one. Thanks for putting this together.
If anyone is considering a Mikrokopter in their future, a diversity board let's you wire up multiple (up to four) satellites and chooses the one with the best signal. This minimizes the risk of losing control due to loss of signal. They're very small and worth the money (not a paid endorsement, fwiw).
Bart

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
So I never did get enough response to make doing a group buy worthwhile, but since I first posted this to the forum we now have another source in North America for the Spektrum diversity board for a better price than the other source. Still a bit more expensive than what I paid for the first one but as I understand it the original builder has increased his cost so its understandable that we're going to have to pay a little more now.

Anyway you can get them at http://quadrocopter.3dcartstores.com/Diversity-Controller-for-Spektrum-and-Jeti_p_344.html currently showing as in stock.

Ken

P.S. I just checked the other source and noticed the price has dropped by $10, amazing what a little competition in the marketplace can do!

Last edited by a moderator: