sorting through this all out! help!

Hey everyone!
Im Ruben and I run an IT Company here in Texas. We also have a production company and ordered a octocopter out of the country. Pretty nice setup but been having some issues with it taking off on its own. After trying to get back with the seller we had way too many issues and language barriers and now we are on our own. hope we can find some help from all you wonderful people. WE had a Turnigy ER9x transmitter and switched to a Futaba t8fg with a 6208sb instead of the 9xecv2 and sbe1 it had. thought i had it all setup correctly but the darn thing wont turn on with the csc commands. let me know if any u guys out there have a wookong octocopter with futaba transmitter running sbus. ive read both manuals for the futaba and dji wookong. emailed dji woo and was told to reread the manual. called futaba and they said they have no clue about quad or octocopters and offerred no support.

ive got the sbus cable running through to dji wookong, setup the 3 way switch on the futaba. the local rc shop had ordered the airplane version of the futaba t8fg for us. it has standard settings for Aeroplane and reversed throttle on ch3,

function menu on futaba t8fg
1 AIL
2 ELE
3 THR
4 RUD
5 GEAR
6 VPP
7 AUX 5
8 AUX 4 set for Man/ATTI/GPS

Model type
Airplane
Wing Normal
1 AIL
Tail Normal

rx set for normal, tried high speed but still cant get motors to fire up

thanks,

Ruben

DJI Wookong M
2x4s 5800mah lipos
8x30a turnigy plush escs
futaba 6208sb
futaba t8fg
gimbal
optional canon t21, nikon 5100

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi Ruben,

Sorry to hear it isn't working out for you. Did you buy everything from overseas? Maybe one of the local DJI dealers will chime in with some help but DJI hasn't been doing them any favors lately by selling direct to customers and at lower prices than most of them can afford to sell at.

I"m not using the Wookong myself so I can't help, sorry. There are a lot of DJI flyers here so I'm sure someone will offer some guidance before too much longer.

Good luck with it.

Bart

mongo

lost soul
where are you located?
this sounds like you will need some hands on help from someone to sort it out.

mongo

mongo

lost soul
damn 9 or so hours away from me.
i do a lot of business with ron lund at heliproz south. they are in corpus. do not know if anyone there is familiar with the wookong stuff, but might be worth a try.