Sony NEX6 and INTERVAL TIMER

I'm about to purchase a used NEX6 and 16MM prime lens. (from B&H)

I plan to fly these items under my DJI F550.

I want to make sure (before my purchase) that I can set the NEX 6 to fire a full res still every 2, or 5 or 10 seconds, prior to take off and have it continue shooting with WiFi turned off. I've read that camera Wifi can interfere with Naza comms.

I understand there are apps for the camera and I saw one app that shoot's stills at an interval them compiles them into a movie. I don't need that. I only want an interval timer for the stills.

Any help or tips about this camera and shooting stills at set intervals is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jim.

KopterVision

Catch the vision
I'm about to purchase a used NEX6 and 16MM prime lens. (from B&H)

I plan to fly these items under my DJI F550.

I want to make sure (before my purchase) that I can set the NEX 6 to fire a full res still every 2, or 5 or 10 seconds, prior to take off and have it continue shooting with WiFi turned off. I've read that camera Wifi can interfere with Naza comms.

I understand there are apps for the camera and I saw one app that shoot's stills at an interval them compiles them into a movie. I don't need that. I only want an interval timer for the stills.

Any help or tips about this camera and shooting stills at set intervals is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jim.

This what your looking for?

http://www.gentles.ltd.uk/gentled/auto.htm

Colin

Emowillcox

U talking about the little plastic ridge on the servo looking plug? U can just shave that off think that's a futaba style plug