Sony NEX-F3K

wbal57

Currently I use my quad for hobby FPV flying and I am quite happy with what I am getting.

I also see the incredible stills and HD footage acquired with the NEX-5N camera that is popular on this forumns.
As a Hobbyist this camera is still a little outside my comfortable budget for strapping to my flying blender.
Recently there has been quite a few deals for the Sony NEX-F3K. My local best buy has one at almost 40% off out of box and Amazon has them for 35% off retail currently;
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Customers who have shown an interest in camera products might like to know the Sony NEX-F3K compact system camera is the featured Deal of the Day at Amazon.com. This offer is valid today only, April 1, 2013, and while supplies last.

Our Deal of the Day price for the Sony NEX-F3K compact system camera is $369.00--more than 35% off the list price of $599.99.

Has anyone used this camera for FPV or Aerail photography?
Would you say it is worth it for a hobbyist who doesnt need the best images for business use?
Any examples of footage or pics would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys,
wbal57

tstrike

pendejo grande
That's a really odd camera. Sort of in between the HX9V or RX100 and the NEX 5n. Not really a bargain either, I'm seeing 5n's pop up locally for 350.00 with a kit lens.
Never buy a camera in April, usually they introduce their new models and everyone dumps their former hottie model for the newest (MK2's anyone?). my 2 scents.