Some tips on first build

Tadhg

Hey everyone I am considering building a drone and just wanted a little advice I have done my own research and found an entry level racing drone build for $120 not including receiver or battery as I can't justify spending an arm and a leg as I don't know how much time I'll actually spend flying I was considering buying a Flysky FS-i6S 2.4G 10CH AFHDS 2A Transmitter With FS-iA10B Receiver which has a phone holder at the top so I could transmit video to my phone instead of investing in fpv goggles

My main questions are:

What additional hardware is required to stream video straight to my phone? (I can share whole build plan if necessary just wanted to try and keep it as brief as possible)

Roughly how much flight time am I likely to get from a Dinogy 1300mah battery 4S Lipo Battery (Flight time was one of the things that swayed me against pre-builts)

And actually as I assume the range is going to be determined by the transmitter/reciever combo roughly how much range is that likely to give?

That being said any advice and tips are appreciated I am very much a novice I only started researching this yesterday I do however have a basic understanding of electronics

Diven

About the flight time;
You'd better list more parts of your drone, I don't know how much flight time of your drone, I have a ZMR250 , equip with 2305 2450KV motors and Tattu 1300mAh 4S 75C Lipo battery, I can flight about 5-6mins; but if your drone is used to racing, it will be shorter.