So where do Phanton owners get their brains?

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Initial comment on the vid > #idiot

There are a lot of good comments in this thread but it still doesn't help the situation any. Wasn't it just last week an NYPD chopper tried to fly into two phantom's 2000' agl above brooklyn bridge? I personally am partial to the licensing idea, I have a $5m liability on all my copters and am the first to call it if I don't feel right while on a shoot. The problem is those of us doing it professionally get it, the rest just don't have a clue what they are doing to the industry as a whole. It's getting to the point where people that are creating lively-hood's from thousands of hours of building/testing/flying are going to have lost an entire income stream that in the end has the potential to better humanity and life on earth.

For this I am always on the lookout for the "idiot" with a Phantom and ready to tear a strip out of them at any given time. Hell i'd fly circles around them, make them dizzy and crash them but alas I couldn't because they weren't flying somewhere safe. I suppose that I could get around that by inviting them out to a field to fly together one day and challenging them to a duel. Hmmm... I should sometimes not be left alone with my thoughts.... #phantompolicing #westernstyle

Apparently the "idiot" was the chopper pilot, he chased the toys at more like 200 feet, badly reported, surprise, surprise.

Old Man

No surprise at all if one considers government wants airspace cleared for more expensive "toys" that have been lobbying with mega dollars for use of that airspace. Yes, I do believe in conspiracy theories;)