Small difficult to solve annoying magnetic compass problem

Hi all,

I'm doing some final tests of my TBS discovery and everything seems perfect besides two things.

1. When i let go of the sticks in GPS mode it always drifts backwards a meter or two before stopping.

2. The Magnetic compass just wont be nice to me. I've noticed that when i calibrate it, it is not saticified when i have turned 360 degrees, it needs another 12 - 15 degrees before i turn it 90 degrees to do the step two of the calibrating.
The issue i have now is, that it both drift and spin to the left. So i consult the manual and the forums and try to compensate by turning the compass.
It got way better after serveral tries, and fairly straight but not straight. Problem is that it is still slowly rotating to the left, when going forward, so if i fly forward, and back, i have to adjust sideways and when i stop and hover the discovery has turned to the left.

This is in GPS mode, i have not tried the heading lock and stuff.

My other quad, or more hexa, the F550 lock after exactly 360 degrees when i calibrate the compass. It always fly straight too.

Is there a way i have done wrong? in the building thread you can see how i mounted the compass:
http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?8390-Swedish-TBS-Discovery-Build-thread

// Ulf