Slow Naze32 Arming

So I just got my CC3D switched out for a Naze32 but there's something pretty annoying going on. When I plug in the battery first the green light on the board blinks quickly and then stops, signifying that the gyros and stuff have calibrated, and then the green light blinks slowly on and off for at least 4 minutes. During this time when I put the stick in the corner, the quad does not arm. After quite a while the light will stop blinking and then I can arm it. Also, I have a piece of foam over the barometer because it was recommended by a friend. Does anyone know what's going on?Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
is the foam open cell or closed cell? the difference is you can blow air through open cell and that is what you should have over the barometer so that changing air pressure can be sensed by the sensor.

funky arming can be anything, maybe try flashing the firmware again. what version of the NAZE board did you get? 5? 6?

It's gotta be the foam. The stuff in using isn't very breathable and it arms quickly without it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk