Skyjib 8 RTF with Axi 4120s

Jules_B

Hi

I've got a Skyjib 8 for sale that's ready to fly. I'm UK based in the Staffordshire area.

Reason for selling is because my workload has now shifted more into sport with ground-based filming and production taking up virtually all of my time.
Outline of the specification is as follows:

• SkyJib 8 frame
  • Axi 4120/20 motors
  • 14" Graupner props
  • Wookong-M flight controller
  • Futaba 8FG tx
  • Fusion Pro Emperor lipo charger (allows dual charging) plus separate power supply
  • various miscellaneous components such as FPV transmitter and remote shutter release (for triggering aerial stills)

I spent a lot of time getting the initial build right so that I knew I had a solid base on which to tune a commercially viable platform. The work I've done with it involved a custom camera housing constructed from carbon fibre, and it produced excellent results for clients. It wasn't a gimbal as such but rather a fixed camera frame mounted to the main gear rails.

The attached photos give an overall view plus an idea of the build quality. The only difference now is that the props have changed to Graupners and the original Droidworx landing gear got removed after the first few flights as it was acting like a sail. I replaced it with custom made aluminium legs which made a huge difference to the handling in breezy/windy conditions. Through choice I would now probably fit the Skyjib retracts as I've heard some decent things about them.

The platform is setup to either carry single or dual lipos. My preferred method is carrying dual lipos, one each on top of the booms, as through extensive testing I've found this to give the best results.

Final note, just to be clear, you would need to add your gimbal of choice and most likely landing gear. My custom gear does the job perfectly (practicality before looks) but you may not like the aesthetics.

Some flight videos: https://vimeo.com/ju1esb/videos

Price: £3750.00

Thanks.

Jules

View attachment 13028View attachment 13029View attachment 13030View attachment 13031

Attachments

• Skyjib_jules_01.jpg
    Skyjib_jules_01.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 364
  • skyjib_jules_02.jpg
    skyjib_jules_02.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 356
  • skyjib_jules_03.jpg
    skyjib_jules_03.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 311
  • skyjib_jules_04.jpg
    skyjib_jules_04.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 333

Jules_B

Price now dropped to £2500 to sell.

Forgot to mention in first post that video rx and goggles are also included.

Hello,

Is your Skyjib still for sale please? If it is...... Aside from no gimbal, is the rig pretty much ready to fly? Or does it need some things doing to it? Ideally with a gimbal I'll need to fly anything from a Black Magic pocket camera through to a stripped down epic or C300.

Thanks

Christian

Jules_B

Hi Christian

Yes, still for sale and it's setup and ready to fly in the way you may have seen in the videos. It does need a gimbal and, as I said, landing gear.

Jules

Jules_B

To be honest, not sure, but if it's any help the booms on this are 500mm rather than 540mm on the V2 Heavy Lift.
Pretty much everything else seems the same, or at least very similar.

Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply. I'd like to buy your setup please. I'll PM you to sort out how you would like to proceed.

Cheers

Christian