SkyHero Spyder

Amerly

The SH frame have play in the arms (planar) because of the larger hole required in the boom brackets and 30mm CF tubes (needed for quick bolt insertion during assembly)... Theses wear out quickly to (plastic) since the 40mm bolt grinds the plastic and CF each time you insert or remove them...

As for the mount I need to change V1 to V2 motor bracket, got them TNT last week... About 2 hours to open, disconnect all leads, replace and close I guess... The V2 are thicker... But still moulded plastic without metal insert... Alignment of theses motor brackets is not as straight foward (if even needed on some) and reliable other lighter frames out there (I'm lucky I use SuperX for this matter using log file of motor output)... But for the price and look SH are super !

Gryphon frame build is very simple ! You don't need the fancy connectors ! Just shield the motor wires (nylon tube meshing) at the junction of the foldable arms unless you really want to use them (not included in the frames from what I recall) ! I'm sure theses connectors perform good but don't like unneeded linkages (90 degres wire bend should be just fine with proper support of the wires).

Yes not much info about theses Gryphon frames on the web...E-Mail Heechul at master@gryphon.co.kr... This guy seems to work all the time (fast response time, from Korea, and even on Saturday :) ! Plenty of other frames light and tight frames available to ! I considered the VulcanUAV to... Alex could give you more info I guess (nfo@vulcanuav.com)...

Accessibility to electronics is not something you want to suffer from... Functionality over look I finally got into my head :) That being sais, it's hard to beat a SH look !

Good luck !