SimonK ESCs wont respond on Naza.

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
Hi All,

I just switched to 40Amp SimonK ESCs (DYS servo ESCs) on my Tarot 680 running 2814-22 Axi motors.
I calibrated the ESCs with a Separate Rx and motor, the throttle on the test Rx is set the same as the throttle on Rx running my NAZA on the hex. Everything work, and calibration was good.
But, when I went to fire up the hex and moved the sticks to arm the system nothing happened.:confused:

I think I might have to calibrate the ESCs on the hex itself running the NAZA. Is there a way to calibrate the ESCs on the NAZA?? I can't think how this can be done as I'm not sure if the NAZA will work if I turn it on with the throttle in the top position as the sticks have to be pushed to the bottom left and bottom right for the NAZA to arm.

Could someone please help me with this? I'm really stumped and not sure how to proceed. I haven't tried much as I've been out of town since I tried to test the ESCs on the hex. Any advice would be awesome.

Thanks.
Will.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
You can't calibrate the ESC's when they are connected to the Naza but recheck that you have the channel going the correct direction, I went from Plush ESC's to TBS 30A ESC's and had to reverse the channel. I found I could arm the Naza with the throttle at full setting.

Pete

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
Got it working. Only had to move up the start up one past the recommended setting.

Hope to test fly today.