Show your FPV video

r0beert0

Second week of FPV flying... getting more comfortable, pushing it a bit more! result from impact at 1:40 (we both lucked out) quads stayed in the air and completed that flight with no problem... my buddy's CF props are very strong and did not show signs of the impact, the foot peg on my right arm got taken out.
View attachment 13483

Attachments

• IMG951528.jpg
    IMG951528.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 323
Last edited by a moderator:

r0beert0

Fun Flight!

Thanks! here is my latest FPV adventure... smacked in to a branch at 2:41 on the video here and this morning (9/5) we moved to the east side of the park lost video signal while on the "death star" alley, caught a glimpse of an opening and I banked towards it next thing I know I'm caught on the net like a fly on a web, no damage should make for an interesting video when I get to it. Lucky there where some city workers there and they let me borrow a pole to get my quad down.

This flight was yesterday morning.

Long range FPV full waypoint gassoline helicopter - Cikampek Toll Road traffic report on Ramadhan Holiday.

Date taken : August 6, 2013 (D-2 to Idul Fitri day)
UAV unit : RC Heli JRporo GSR260z - DJI Ace One , full waypoint system
Gimbal : DJI Zenmuse Z15
Camera : Sony Nex7

Total of flight durations : 39 minutes
Total of flight distances : 12.47Km (7.75miles)
Flying method : Auto pilot on toll road tracks

Base Location : Hotel Prime Inn, Kota Bukit Indah Estate, Purwakarta
Aerial team : SukaTerbang
Music : Close Your Eyes - Buddha Bar

For further information, send an email to : info [at] sukaterbang.com

[h=1]FPV Sky Sufer Maiden - Sumarecon BSD - Indonesia[/h]

Music By Jamie Foxx - Fly Love (RIO)

Camera : Gopro Hero 3
Glider : Sky Sufer 2400mm

FerdinandK

Here a video from yesterdays flight. Since I crashed my primary FPV-bird this is the "secondary" with rc-timer gimbal (alexmos with ancient FW) and GoPro Hero2. With new batteries GensAce 4S12500 (1000gr) I got a 38min flight, here some scenes:

best regards
Ferdinand

ryhza

hello heres few vids of my tbs disco only been flying fpv 10wks As you will tell i dont really like flying high its bores the hell out of me no challenge in it i like flying around stuff i can hit low to the ground keeps the heart racing haha cheers if you like my vids give me a like and subscribe many more to come thanks

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
I did this the other night. Not too exciting, but I've never flown FPV in the dark really so wanted to try it and see what the Gorpo footage comes out like.

ryhza

nice video's flyboy and RC heres my newest one only 60sec long but its a heart racer

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
Good stuff ryhza, now you need to mix in some nap of the earth and tree stop skimming... not that I dare do that myself. :)