Should I Be Concerned?

2tall

Fly Often - Fly Safe
Earlier in the week I placed two first time small orders, one with Foxtech FPV and the other with Bambu Copter. In both cases I paid using PayPal. Perhaps I'm a bit spoiled by the great customer service I have experienced with US based retailers, and even those in the UK. To date I have heard nothing regarding either order, other than the usual receipt for payment sent by PayPal. Bambu Copter does not even offer an account feature where a customer can view past orders. Foxtech does, but my order does not appear. Curiously, the items I ordered do appear in their "Quick Re-Order" screen once I log-in. Is this lack of communication normal for these two vendors?

Jon

Last edited by a moderator:

2tall

Fly Often - Fly Safe
Update:

Bambu Copter has provided tracking information. My order is now in NY - at least it is now on the same continent.

I engaged FoxTech FPV using their on-line customer service chat. They don't seem to have a record of my order, at least not by my name. I have provided them the PayPal "Unique Transaction ID Number". They think that will help solve the riddle, but the clerk needed was at lunch. A reply to my email address was promised.

Jon

2tall

Fly Often - Fly Safe
The rest of the story...

The Foxtech FPV on-line customer service chat feature works very well. They determined that my payment from PayPal had arrived but that their site never recorded the actual order. We completed the process using the chat system and the items are now on the way to me. Mistakes happen from time to time, and one measure of customer service is how those mistakes are handled. Foxtech FPV has a great system for talking direct with an agent in real time. I'm in the central US time zone, so adding 13 hours to my local time gets me to Hong Kong time. Their agents are available on line during normal business hours in their local time.