Shops that repair motor

Jussi

I stupidly forgot to install the mounting screws on one of the motor mounts and on my first test run it took a bad crash, motor popped out, and pulled some of the copper strands from the red lead. Now the motor runs sporadically. Can the severed strands be re-attached? Is there a place that can do it or is it a lost cause? It's a Sunnysky motor.

fltundra

I stupidly forgot to install the mounting screws on one of the motor mounts and on my first test run it took a bad crash, motor popped out, and pulled some of the copper strands from the red lead. Now the motor runs sporadically. Can the severed strands be re-attached? Is there a place that can do it or is it a lost cause? It's a Sunnysky motor.
replace it.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!

trying to have someone rebuild it for you will cost more than a replacement motor. you can pull it apart, buy the correct wire and fix it yourself. there are plenty of how-to videos on youtube