Aeronavics / Droidworx Setup Question Aeronavics CX

m.kunstraub

Hello,

I have an Peoblem with my CX.

First I want to give a quick overview what Ive done so far and what my drone exists of :

CX -Frame
4 x Tmotor MN3510-25 360KV
4 x BLHeli 60A ESC Speed Controller 5A UBEC
1 x NAZA M V2 GPS newest update
4 x Carbon Props 14 x 4,8
2 x 4000mAh 6S Lipo
2 x Gryphon Hexa Board

1 x Graupner MX16 HOTT
1 x Graupner GR-12L

What I have done so far :

I assembled the CX which was easy. and build all the parts on it like gryphon pdb, motors, esc......

After everything was assembled I read that I only need the signal and earth wire which come from the esc to the naza ( since the naza dont need to be powered this way cause of the PMU).
I cut off the red wire. Then I bind the MX16 to the GR12L. Everything ok so far.

Now I read after that I have to teach the esc tha way of my throttle. I tried but didnt get any beeps? I connected the esc directly into the throttle port of my remote. The motors work fine when I full throttle and stop when I release, but dont give a signal.

I thought alrigth, I can still do that later by connection the + wires back and try it again. ( didnt do it so far )

Next logical step for me was bringing the naza to my comp and connect how described in the naza manual.

Works fine so far BUT :

the channels A E T R should move when I move my remote control. They do work except for the E. The E does a weird thing. It sticks to the middle and doesnt go lower. I calibrated everything but still have this problem. It seems that the E doesnt wanna work. I also have ERROR29 and have no Idea why.

I also have the Problem that when I wanna switch from GPS to ATTI on my 3 way button on the remote I cant seem to get the middle ATTI mode on the naza . I can get the left GPS on pos.1 if I switch it goes straigt to failsafe pos2. and than another switch it goes to atti or manual or whatever I chose. For me that doesnt seem good cause when I wanna change GPS to atti I have to go over the failsafe which I dont want.

The photo is not from my naza its just a random one. I will take some screens when Im back home.

So all in all I need to know :

1. How to teach the esc if they dont have the + wire anymore.
2. How to change the E channel so it works well.
3. How to change the settings for GPS and ATTI.
4. Is there anything else I forgotten to do ?

I will put some Photos together later the day and attach them here. Hope anyone can help me as I would to get my CX into the air safe and sound.

Greetings muck

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 455