Seaside sanatorium in Waterford, CT

tombrown1

Just did a shoot over at an abandoned tuberculosis hospital which was later converted to a sanatorium.

Hope you like it.

Best,

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

SMP

Nice ride Tom, well done! I see youve got a radian on Roll. Still havent been able to get my skyline to play nice with others. Was it difficult to dial in with the Radian?

tombrown1

I'm actually pretty frustrated with the Radian right now. It's definitely better than rsgs, but still having horizon issues. Honestly i think that anything short of Zen will give horizon issues because they aren't connected to the flight controller.

Thanks for the kind words.

TB

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
great exposure and about the best footage i've seen from an AV130 yet.

nicely done.

Nicely done. Great videography, lighting and music choice. Gave me the 'willys'.

It reminds me of Stephen King and Alfred Hitchcock movies....

d.

SamaraMedia

Looks good Tom, nice and steady. Was that you in the group at the right side of the sanatorium as you were flying off for the closing shot?

JW - fellow CT'r

tombrown1

No. I believe I was hiding under a tree just left of the building. I will say that hiding becomes a bit of an art form when shooting these things. I love playing Where's Waldo with other people's videos.

tombrown1

Not fpv. Two person setup. My wife controls the gimbal while looking at a video downlink. I also have a small screen with the video downlink attached to my controller, but I only use it from time to time in certain situations.

SamaraMedia

Nice work in tandem! Drove up to the NE FPV MEt up in Monson, MA, last weekend. Did very little flying personally since it was so windy but met a great group of people, learned a lot about FPV setups and watched some pilots make some cool flights. Where do you do most of your flying in CT?

Mickyt

Just did a shoot over at an abandoned tuberculosis hospital which was later converted to a sanatorium.

Hope you like it.

Best,

Tom
those are some sweet videos you have done i wish and hope i can achieve something like those one day

Last edited by a moderator: