scratch 900 hex copter w / Naza M V2

rubilac45

Well hello again guys , With some help from you guys , I was able calibrate the compass and correct the stick centering of TX ,
But after extensive triple checking and swapping motors etc , I still can't stop the nose from lifting first , which if not tethered ,
causes hex to flip on ground , even before I touch the throttle for 10 % . I think I've tried everything , except fresh ideas from
you people . Does any one have an idea or know some one that can help ?

THANKS
John

min0nim

Check the motors/esc's are connected in exactly the right order to the Naza M1/M2/M3/etc ports. Double check the motors are spinning the right direction as per the Naza instructions.

Try and balance the copter with two fingers on the underside of the left and right arms. Does it seem to balance, or is it very unbalanced? If so, shift the batteries to re-balance it.

I once had motors connected in the wrong direction after a rebuild. I was simply working on the other side of the FC that I usually do, and plugged them up the wrong way. It did a very precise flip!

Last edited by a moderator:

rubilac45

Check the motors/esc's are connected in exactly the right order to the Naza M1/M2/M3/etc ports. Double check the motors are spinning the right direction as per the Naza instructions.

Try and balance the copter with two fingers on the underside of the left and right arms. Does it seem to balance, or is it very unbalanced? If so, shift the batteries to re-balance it.

I once had motors connected in the wrong direction after a rebuild. I was simply working on the other side of the FC that I usually do, and plugged them up the wrong way. It did a very precise flip!

I started building this hexcopter in march 2014 , it was finished for testing in June because of $$$ issues , and I've been
doing all the things you suggest ever since , I even built a jig to find the exact vertical CG , because the two
5,000 mah batteries are mounted on top of arms # 1 & 2 and # 4 & 5 , respectively . I'll try to send pics .
I purchased the naza M V2 through ebay / gonitrohobbies , and I may have a counterfeit , or a faulty MC .
To limit explaining , I'm trying to purchase a new V2 MC , direct from DJI . ( no answer yet )
well , I cannot post pics to this site for some reason . If you send an address , i'll send them direct .

Thanks for listening
rubilac45@gmail.com