s900 take

fdproductions

FD Productions
Did the 400 kv motors get a slight refresh Ed? I flew mine straight into a storm-like set of clouds and the thing flew like a straight up bat out of hell, for the first time when I looked up and reached an altitude where I should hear the motors I saw the copter flying as it battling some fairly strong winds and she held like beyond champion status was crazy enough to even scare me like I was scared of flying my own copter watching the copter not do anything probably as good as x8 in the air. s900 despite the black of aluminum and plastic everywhere may just be even stronger... but the footage was fairly poor. used the exact same gimbal between both and the s1000's footage is significantly more professional, noticeably more stable from reviewing the footage which is annoying but accurate s1000>s900. flying the s900 is super sexy shes just a crowd pleaser super compact and just more nimble but to be honest if anything my 900 sounds louder than my s800evo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tahoe Ed

The S900 is louder than the S800 or the S1000. I am not sure why you are not getting usable video from the S900. I have found it to be a great video platform. How do you have your gimbal mounted?