S900 Landing Gear with Wookong and Futaba

I'll cut to the chase on this one... I haven't a clue!

S900 is built... Radio programmed... Green light on landing gear...

but as there is no mention of landing gear in the Wookong setup assistant, and the s900 manual assumes everyone is using the A2.... I haven't got the foggiest how to set up the wookong and Futaba 14SG to make the landing gear work.

if anybody can give me a few pointers I'll be so very grateful..

thanks in advance..

soler

I'll cut to the chase on this one... I haven't a clue!

S900 is built... Radio programmed... Green light on landing gear...

but as there is no mention of landing gear in the Wookong setup assistant, and the s900 manual assumes everyone is using the A2.... I haven't got the foggiest how to set up the wookong and Futaba 14SG to make the landing gear work.

if anybody can give me a few pointers I'll be so very grateful..

thanks in advance..

You can wire this directly from a spare channel on the receiver.

Ronan

Thanks for this, but I wouldn't know where to start... The s900 manual says that you should wire the gear to F1 on the Wookong - is this incorrectly?

You can do that too, it lets your FC control your landing gear, like on the A2. This enables intelligent landing gear (or something like that) which means the retracts have to be ~5 meters off the ground for them to retract.

Just be careful, on my A2 they cycled when i turned that option on... luckily i was right next to the S900 and i was able to grab it before it flops on the ground when the landing gears were cycling...