S800EVO+Zenmuse GH3: second receiver TILT problem!

robyr1

I tried all the 3 different configuration of the Zenmuse, but nothing change! With my second transmitter, i assigned the TILT of the camera on the left stick, when i try to move the stick, the camera move it untill i'll not move again the stick into the opposite direction! This is very hard to use it!!

For example: when i want to TILT down, i move down the stick, but when i leave the stick, the camera continue do move down...untill i'll move again the stick UP!

Any suggest?

robyr1

ok but are you sure wich i'll solve my problem? i can swap it easly, but i think i'll not solve my problem! Because, when i'll tilt down, the camera will move continuosly, and i can't control it, untill i'll leave the stick again! then will go back at the center!

Quinton

ok but are you sure wich i'll solve my problem? i can swap it easly, but i think i'll not solve my problem! Because, when i'll tilt down, the camera will move continuosly, and i can't control it, untill i'll leave the stick again! then will go back at the center!
Well no I'm not 100% sure but it does make sense to me it should.
Try it, see if it works if not then you can rule that out, but I think it may fix it.