S800EVO+wookong+GH3: recomended VOLTAGE setup?

robyr1

This is the first flight with this beautiful machine, 2x batteries 6S 5900ma, take off, and after 20 seconds the red light is flashing..(YES, batteries are FULLY CHARGED), i think the default voltage setting on wookong software is wrong..any suggest? i'm too confused about the voltage setup...could somebody help me to try some setting voltge?

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
I have 21.8v for first level and a volt less for second level. New lipos also drop faster during the first ten flights till they're broken in a bit.

deluge2

Hard to say for sure without knowing what the corresponding settings were before you changed them (i.e., during the flight). Some things to consider: You have a heavily laden craft and there will be substantial difference between loaded and unloaded voltage, so 0.1 v may be too small a delta. Also, consider checking the FC reported voltage vs. the voltage you measure with a volt meter, there could be significant difference. You might also compare reported voltage by your charger (not right after charging) vs. voltage when you power up while connected to the WKM software. I would do this comparison using a single lipo to reduce the variables. Does the voltage reported by the charger match the voltage reported by the WKM through the Assistant Software? If you find a difference, you might try clicking on the 'Calibration' button to adjust the voltage report to accurately reflect the voltage you've measured by other (presumably more accurate) means.

If you're *confident* regarding your batteries and charger & etc. you could consider lowering these values if you can't check the accuracy, there are pilots who disable this system and fly based on flight time informed by prior experience, but I would be reluctant to give up on FC voltage monitoring completely.

Steve

now i tried to change the values, what do you think about these?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us