S800/WKM/Zen15 slowly changing response.

I am noticing that my craft is changing it's response little by little. I fly with 2 6000 6s2p. 3 sets.. all have same life on them.. I always charge to 4.1 per cell.

without any changes to the S800/Zen and the WKM.. (been like 2 months) since I plugged the WKM into my laptop. I always start my first pack of the day with a full charge TX battery. The other 2 then just gets the rest. I normally fly each pack once a day so I only get 3 flights a day on the S800.

Here is what I am noticing:
1. gradually, when I add power and then put the stick to neutral to hover, the craft continues to climb. I normally counter by dropping the stick down below the neutral to try to stop it from ascending more. eventually it stops and hovers, and I have to mess with the stick between going above and lowering it till the stick is in the center and the craft hovers. Same effect when I try to descend. I have to plan out much more and gradually noticing that I have to plan way ahead to slow the descending and push the throttle above the middle to even notice the motor changing it's speed. eventually i get it to hover in the center stick again.

2. at hover, I notice, when I tilt the craft in a forward flight, at about 10ft out, the craft starts to gain altitude and continues to gain altitude, even when I center all the sticks.. I have to drop the stick below center.. almost 30% mark to get the craft to stop ascending.

I am boggled.. I have not changed anything.. I have check batteries on both s800 and TX. I have re taped all my cables back down.. in same spot, checked for any movement on parts. "visually checked props".

I am heading to balance props, but it would not seem like it is a props issue. This is consistently getting more noticeable. I am now seeing it at every flight.. as appose to once or twice a week. This started about 4 weeks ago, when I notice the first event. I focused on the battery, thinking it may be a bad cell or something. But now, all three sets are common on each flight.

I am on 5.14a.. want to do the firmware at last resort.

Any advice to look at? I will take any advice.. even if it is the same as to what I have done.

I have not calibrated for about 2 months, but should I need to base on time? I am thinking that I only need to do it if I am flying in different locations "if magnetic deviates changes."

Regards,

KS

got it... will try that. last night I balanced all the props. normally flies pretty well till recently (last 4 weeks). I guess the gains changes around?

Thanks for the suggestions.

KS

So, my gains are now
220 220 150 190
200 200

Test was only done in GPS/ATTI:
it holds, roll/pitch seem to be okay.

when I am pitching forward from a stead hover, about 20ft forward motion or so, the S800 wants to go up in altitude. seems like the throttle increase automatically and lifts the S800 higher. I have to counter it to get it to drop down to the maintain the same altitude.

backward flight causes a small drop in altitude, but not as much as the rising in altitude going forward.

any suggestions?

I will post video soon.

KS