S800, wkm, z15, retracts, etc. what RX?

Dubliners

With the prospect of all the new possibilities on this rig, what radio can handle all that as a single operator camera platform. I'd hate to get the wrong one and then want to add retracts and need a new radio too. Any thoughts? Dubliner. TIA

I have to agree with Benjamin AND aerial media pros. I have bought several copters from aerial media pros. My Z15 SW800 is looking great!! We are going with a 2man set up. It's by far a safer way to fly these copters when on the job site. Patrick- any idea when retracts will be available??

Zen Mitt

I'm going down another road on this, I have been researching for some time, and while I'm saving like crazy to afford one of these (s800 and radio etc) I'm going to use the 8FG super from Futaba with the R6014HS RX, this will from all my reading allow me all the functions for a radio and RX coming in at less than £500.... If I want to switch to a two man, which is very unlikly as this will be for fun! I can just add a second controller to the set up, a less expensive system at a later point in time!