S800 WKM toiletbowl/drift in ATTI

finally have it together, using gains 230/230/140/180 170/170 and getting a 15' toilet bowl--in ATTI it wants to drift left--gently. I think the COG is correct for all parameters. getting full GPS (blue flash only), any advice on getting it to steady is appreciated.

Nice solid machine/FC--It appears the props need to be balanced but other than that all is good.

I've searched unsuccefuly for directions on putting the E/R gains on the DX8 knob so if anyone can point me in the right direction it's appreciated.

Going to order the mounting plate for my AV200 and don't know if I should order the battery tray also--any rumors on DJI ship date for the battery tray?

Did you get white flashes in GPS mode? I did and had the same gain setting as yours and is experienced the same big toilet bowl as well.

yes, I did get an occasional white flash--it seems to occur with "sharp" control inputs. We must be the only 2 guys to ever have this problem because I've struck-out on feedback from the forum.

DennyR

I think the white flashes are the strobing of the sun through the props. Vibration issue also causing jellow. GoPro has no iris so electronic shutter is trying to adjust exposure. Jellow can be improved by use of ND filter.

Last edited by a moderator: