S800 crash at stadium - very lucky!

heli001

Triple Tree Aerodrome
That's been all over RCG for weeks......Kid Pilot and don't think he had a clue.......WAY toooo dangerous and will probably have reprocussions..... for someone in Brazil.......

hazardpro

Kid pilot?

How on earth did a kid get permission to fly in a stadium? Surely it must have been a company?

Anyway - scary....

heli001

Triple Tree Aerodrome
That is the rumor that is floating around....the so called "Professional Pilot" was letting someone else fly it......But it is like everything else on here....just hearsay...I doubt any REAL details will ever come out.....It really doesn't make any difference WHO was flying it...They should NEVER fly over or around innocent bystanders...In this case, a Stadium full of people that never realized that their life was going to be put in danger by complete IDIOTS.....I doubt the cost of the ticket included a Waiver for that crap.....!

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
I should imagine, someone did FPV into the stadium, was watching the game and not paying attention to where it was flying. Either way, that setup cost someone a few pennies and probably now someone else s property! I would like the WKM that was on it.... lol