S-Bus

Paul7060

Got a couple questions I have the following equipment . Turnigy 9x Frsky DR8 and a DJI Naza light GPS. Can it be set S-Bus style . Thanks

genesc

I bought the TARANIS X9D Digital Telemetry Radio Transmitter with the FrSky V8FR-II 2.4Ghz 8CH Receiver (HV) reciever. What I have been reading is that I should of bought the X8R receiver w/Sbus. What I do know is that the X8R receiver supports telimetry which corresponds with the new X9D Taranis I bought. Is that right Pete?

One last question: FrSky V8FR-II 2.4Ghz 8CH Receiver (HV) reciever - Is this receiver any good to use or should I just throw it in the junk box?

Thank you
Gene

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
it looks like it should work fine Gene but just won't have the ability to send information back to the display on the transmitter.

http://www.frsky-rc.com/product/pro.php?pro_id=13

it also doesn't look like it will be able to be used with the SBUS inputs on some flight controllers.

at this point, the X8R is the receiver to use but the one you have is still perfectly good if it's all you've got.

genesc

Thanks Bart, for your feedback. I Did purchase the 8X Sbus version so I guess I am ok..:) I am still working on your Group Build F-450. Have the esc's sodered to the board and waiting on connectors. What two batteries did you end up using on your F-450 Build?

Thank you
Gene