RTH didn't descend (crash)

8buck

I'll try to keep this short...
I'm using Using Naza M Lite with GPS.
I only have a 2 position switch so I have one position set at "GPS" and the other at "Failsafe". I have switched to Failsafe 3 times and it returned to home perfectly! This last time, I switched to failsafe, it returned overhead but never came down. I switched back to GPS and could never regain control. It hovered there (about 100') for maybe 8-9 mins till the battery started to die then came down quick and crashed.
Any ideas?
Anymore info/settings you need from me, ask away .

Last edited by a moderator:

AEA737

Sorry about your crash. To regain control after hitting FS you have to return to ATTI mode and center throttle.....
At least with Naza V2. Check your manual.

AEA737

You need to have ATTI to regain control, either with a 3 way switch of some kind of radio programming.
I think you also need ATTI to enter GPS Calibration.

8buck

Ah ha! That makes sense! Ok so I recalibrated so that my 2 position switch now toggles between "GPS" and "Atti". Now, any ideas how to get it to go to "failsafe" when I shut off the transmitter? I have the RadioLink T7F with R7EH receiver. Is it even possible with that combo???

AEA737

I don´t know your radio. You´ll need a 3 position switch to do it or some radio programming to trigger Failsafe. Turning off the radio is an option. Check with the Naza assistant that it goes to FS when you turn off the radio. If you want to regain control after turning the radio back on switch to ATTI and throttle to mid position.