RTF suggestions (no Phantom) future FPV

Brugamer

Looking at several different RTF packages and not sure what to put at the top of the pile. Would kinda like a RTF with FPV or at the least one that I can add the FPV to. I have looked at the TBS discovery, QAV500 and some others as well.
The TBS uses the naza FC which a lot of people like. The QAV500 looks really good but seems near impossible to get some the replacement parts and for a someone new that is not a good thing. Any suggestions on any other RTF stuff to look at would be most welcome. I would like to do a RTF first but would like to build my own down the road.

Thanks

Austin913

I just recently got into the multirotors. last I played with R/C stuff was in the 90's racing buggies at a local track. my question is, being new to multirotors... why would you want an RTF package? once you step up from the toy grade multi's, something that comes RTF is going to have a premium attached to its price as compared to a kit or a build up from components. if something breaks as a result of crashing, you'll have better understanding of how to make repairs if it's something you've assembled yourself. and really, pulling something out of a box IMO isn't nearly as gratifying as seeing a project through from start to finish. FPV can be added to pretty much anything, with enough creativity.