Robert from UAVproducts.com DJIUSA, what terrific customer service from this company

Bella7821

I just thought I'd start a thread in appreciation of all that Robert has done to assist myself and others. He truly cares about his business and his customers and will bend over backwards to accommodate us and keep us happy. Wheather small purchases or large, he treats everyone the same and I just wanted to say thank you Robert. ( And I love your prices
biggrin.gif
)

This was my post earlier on RCGroups.com

I just want to say thank you very much to Robert at UAVproducts.com / DJIUSA.

First he said to send my WKM back since it has issues and he'll get another one out right away.
BUT, I'm extremely happy that with his assistance in helping me get on the list for the new S800 from DJI since my email to them was before the discount deadline.
Who knows where I am on the list but at least I'm paid up and on the list.

Thanks again Robert for EVERYTHING. You truly are customer service orientated and actually really care about pleasing your customers and not just in it for the money.

dolby

Needs more bacon!
I agree Robert is a good guy! I had a DOA Naza and he shipped out a new one asap. Purchased 2 WKM's from him and he got both out really quick. He just shipped my S800 today and has put up with my constant emails asking when he thinks I'll be next. :)

He's also just a nice guy to talk to.

Dewster

I sent a few emails to Robert which were answered promptly. I've order twice from his company and shipments are fast. It's one of the companys that I go to when I'm looking for parts. Plus...It's in the U.S. so shipment is really fast. :)

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
Geez....all the nice comments.
Again, simple bussiness model = Treat customers like I like to be treated.
You can't please everytone but I sure do try.
More S800's enroute tracking says.
I have to get time to fly the Z15n gimbal. It is a work of art.

Thanks again guys.

Okay, spam off, back to work.

Note: I have a DJI Tech only line next week.

SkySlider

UVA products.If you would respond to your emails you might please everyone.Also your site wont show back orders.Then days later after the parts dont arrive I email you and find out my part is on back order.Why wont you respond to my cancellation email ?

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
UVA products.If you would respond to your emails you might please everyone.Also your site wont show back orders.Then days later after the parts dont arrive I email you and find out my part is on back order.Why wont you respond to my cancellation email ?

What is your name? The shopping cart does show when item is back ordered. The only items that don't are special items that we special order (3-5days). But those are usually like Ace Way Points that run $11,500. I think the Heli WKH was listed as in stock and we were out of it. But everything else is in stock unless it says back order. The shopping cart software has inventory monitoring.

Now, we have had some issues with showing in stock on the day our batch orders arrive and it gets delayed a day.

Again, I bust my A$$ to provide customer service. Its the only way you will survive in this industry. I apologize if I missed a customer request. Not my intention at all.

Note: I'm not a big fan of cheerleader posts / spam etc. I believe in letting the work ethic speak for itself.

Send me another email and put something obnoxious in the subject line and I'll take care of you. :)

SkySlider

What are you taking about ? I didnt send anything obnoxiuos.I was trying to make contact with you.Its your fault I had to come here to do it.

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
What are you taking about ? I didnt send anything obnoxiuos.I was trying to make contact with you.Its your fault I had to come here to do it.

No no, I'm saying to put that in the next email so I don't miss it. Just a little dry humor that is all.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Robert seems like a decent guy. He can be tough to get a hold of at times but thats because he probably doesnt sit in front of the computer 24-7 and has a life outside of this. Considering he does do a pretty good job. I can also voucher that he WILL back up what he sells. This is a great feeling when buying Chinese products. I have had 2 NAZA PMU's replaced and he even offered to swap out my Naza when I thought it was defective. Turned out I was missing a "1" in my gains. Still drifts hard right no matter what....but thats not the point. :)

SkySlider

Thanks for contacting me Robert.I see what you mean now.lol.My bad.I have a deadline and I am nervous about getting it done.Let me know when they come in.

dolby

Needs more bacon!
I had terrible service... so i cancelled my order.

And you're not going to explain the problem and what the bad service you had was? Why even post then, who would take you seriously?

Last edited by a moderator:

SkySlider

Guys,i just want add that i do not know who torque is.read my other post on page one of this thread.There was a small issue and a misunderstanding on my part.Robert and I have worked it out.I am waiting on a part right now from him.Thanks for taking care of the issue Robert.

chopper

I have had a very good experience. I found the service is very fast and Robert took the time to help me out over the phone. When it comes to the prouducts, he really went above and got me rolling. Thanks Robert!

chad2323

Robert is great to deal with very good customer service Thank's Robert now put me in front of the list when you send the GPS units out lol.

Chet

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I called robert the other day about my Naza drifting issue. He trusted me when i told him i had tried everything I could think of and agreed to swap it out. You cant say that about most places these days.

chinwai

Robert answers my email@2am in the morning......now thats what you call customer service..cant even get that kind of service with my own doctor.....thanks man...ur the best.....

Wapakman....

gmango

Bad guy

Robert was non responsive with me. I sent him over $5000.00 for a multirotor and he never responded to any of my e-mails or phone calls.
I will never spend a penny on his products.

I am located on the west coast and every single person ( 3 people) that had a dealing withRobert was negative.

I respectfully disagree Robert of UAV products is not a good guy.

I sent a few emails to Robert which were answered promptly. I've order twice from his company and shipments are fast. It's one of the companys that I go to when I'm looking for parts. Plus...It's in the U.S. so shipment is really fast. :)