Replacing F450 stock motors with these?

Wedge

Would these go with the stock esc's?

http://www.multiwiicopter.com/products/carbonbird-motor-nmb-1175kv-reversed-shaft

I am keen to replace the stock motors and am hoping that these would be a drop in replacement, but being new to this scene I though I should consult the 'Oracle' first.

I am currently running 3S 4000mAh batteries and would like to stick with these for the F450. I am also running Graupner 10 X 5's and am hoisting a Liquid Image Pro Ego with waterproof housing, Naza M and GPS. This is my entry into quads and aerial photography, but I think I have already found some limitations regarding the motors. I can see myself heading for a hex in the new year but that will be a slow build so I would like to continue work with the F450.

Thoughts on the above motors? Is there something better on that site or in Aus that you can see?

Thanks in advance, Cam

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
From my calculations at 12v 175w/12v=14.58A. 11v 175w/11v=15.9A. They are recommending an 18A ESC so your standard 30A Opto's should be fine. As for fitment I am unsure and maybe someone can help you with that.

Wedge

Thanks Deanot. In terms of overall power, are these similar to the DJI's, less or more? I am guessing less...